Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Highlight of the Jubilee

On Sunday the 16th of September my school had our
60th Jubilee and it was the 62 year for the church.
The school had a mass and then we went to the
hall for the culture dances there was Maori, Samoan,
Cook Island,Tongan and Fijian.

My highlight was the Tongan group because I liked
how they started with a low beat song and then they
did an up beat song and ended with Fiapo
doing her dance that she did for the competition s
he was in.The Tongan group went before my group.

I liked the the low beat song because they were dancing
to the beat and they were on point. I also liked it because
they were calm about the dance and they only put some
of their energy into that dance because they needed some
energy for their other dance.

I admired their upbeat song and dance because
they put a lot of energy into it and when they were
doing the dance they were calm and they were moving
around a lot. When they were standing still they
would sway side to side.

I loved when Fiapo’s dance because she was
doing the dance so graceful and she was smiling
a lot and she didn’t laugh when people were dancing
in the front of the stage with her. When Mrs tui said that
Fiapo was going to do her dance everyone stood up and
started shout out GO FIAPO!! and when she started to
dance people started to calp BANG.She kept son dancing
when people came up and put money on her when they
were supposed to put money into the basket in front of her.

That was my highlight from yesterday because
I really I mean really liked their dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment