Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

100 Words Challenge

Prompt: Why wouldn’t I do that?

Why wouldn’t I do that ? A few hours ago before this happened.
I had just walked into school after a few classes
I was tried and I went to the bathroom.
I went back to class and then when
I walked in class the bell for lunch went.
When we went out for lunch I bumped into someone and
I told that person that the lunch area is over
there and she said that she wasn’t going for lunch.
I asked her where she was going and she said
that she was going to the shop. She asked me if I
wanted to come so I went with her.
When we got to the shop she said that
she was going to steal something from there and
I said I wasn’t going to do it because I don’t steal
things I only pay for things.

Learn: We are learning to write 100 Words in 5 - 10 Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment