Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Welcome

Kia ora,

My name is Mei I am a year7.  I am in SPX nu'u my teachers name is Mrs Tui. At home my favourite thing to do is clean and play outside.My favourite sport is netball.My favourite subject in school is math because I love to solve math problems. I always like to work or do something when the class room is quite and clean. My strength in school as a subject is reading. My weakness in school as a subject is writing because I don't have the words to write with.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Mei,
    I really did like how you described yourself and what you love to do. I can relate to you because I do love math alot but sometimes I do have troubles working out what an answer is and I'm sure you feel the same way to! Anyways I would love to meet you in the future!

    Alicia:)

    ReplyDelete