Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Welcome to term 4

The Worst Holiday Ever 

In the holidays I was suppose to go up north because my aunt and uncle lives up there. I didn’t go up north because I had to get a lot of things ready for college next year. When I heard that we were not going up north I thought this holiday was going to be really boring. After the first week of the holiday I did nothing but then I heard my mum say that I should go up north by myself because it would be good because she needs to be  able to learn how to look after herself. I didn’t go because my aunt said that it would be to dangerous for me to go by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mei ,
    I really like your title which hooks readers in to read your story ,
    I also did not have the best holidays ,
    I thought you should have explained more in what you did instead of writing non stop that you couldn't go up north ,
    Other than that good work

    ReplyDelete